Now Hiring—Immediate Positions Available!
- Thermorforming Operators
- Extrusion Operators
- Forklift Operators
Shuert Technologies is classified as an Essential Business under Gov. Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-21. We are committed to attracting, developing, and maintaining motivated individuals looking to establish themselves in a rewarding career.
We provide a great workplace environment for our employees where innovation and excellence will enrich your daily life. Our team environment allows you to excel, while being part of a diverse group operating in a safe and advanced manufacturing environment.
Our opportunities offer personal and professional growth along with competitive wages and exceptional benefits. No prior skill is necessary for applicants, as Shuert Technologies provides paid on-the-job training for all positions. We’re proud to invest in the physical, mental and financial health of our team with top benefits packages and opportunities to earn promotions from within our organization.
- 100% PAID Medical/Health Insurance Premiums for the employee & their spouse & children (after 90 days of employment)
- Affordable Vision and Dental plans available
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- 11 Paid Holidays per year (including 6 days during Christmas Holiday)
- Paid Vacation as follows:
- 40 hours paid vacation after one (1) year employment
- 80 hours paid vacation after two (2) years employment
- 120 hours paid vacation after five (5) years employment
- 160 hours paid vacation after ten (10) years employment
- 401K after one year – Company matches half of contribution up to 2%
- Overtime Available: Work over 40 hours is paid at 1 1/2 times the regular hourly rate
- Double time available for Sundays
- Off-shift premiums:
- $0.25/hour Afternoon shift premium
- $0.50/hour Midnight shift premium
- Paid on-the-job training
- Opportunity for advancement
6600 Dobry Drive
Sterling Heights, MI 48314