800 x 1200mm
This pallet offers outstanding economy along with strength and durability. The space saving capacity and lightweight design combine to reduce a shipper’s cost per trip producing the ultimate benefit, a quick return on investment.
- Unique Monobloc Twin Sheet construction reduces the need for repair and reduces product damage.
Manufactured from BA50-100, High-Molecular Weight, High Density Food Approved Polyethylene Co-Polymer for maximum product performance.
Impervious to weather, including extreme heat ( 70°C ) and cold ( -40°C ) with UV Ray protection.
Proprietary Anti-Skid Surface Unparalleled to competitors pallets.
Resistant to detergents, most solvents, acids and bases.
Designed specifically to cope with automated handling abuses.
No Heavy Metals – meets RoHS Directive 2002/45/EC.
Light Weight (14.75 Kg).
Uni-Directional entry for ease in handling with Fork Trucks and Pallet Jacks.
Rackable to 1000 Kg.
Clean Smooth Surfaces.
100% compatible with existing timber and plastic pallets.
- RFID Tags
- Custom Colors
- Company Logo
- Custom Embossing
- Fire Retardant
- Anti-Skid Surface
Handling Specifications & Test
- Fully Tested under ISO 8611-1:2004(E) Conditions.
- Both End & ISO racking tested
- 5000 Kg Compression tested
- Fork-lifting Bending tested
- Deck & Tunnels friction tested
- ISO Crash & side-impact tested
- Tested under –40° to +70° Celsius
- Fire tested in high-bay racking
|Pallet Dimensions & Containerization|
|Pallet Length: 1200 mm||Pallet Weight: 14.75g|
|Pallet Width: 800 mm||Pallet Color: Black (Additional colors available upon request)|
|Pallet Height: 150 mm||40′ ft High Cube Sea Container: 629 Pallets|